One year, part time - Two semesters
Highlights of Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management
- Finance Club: It gives students special opportunities for organizing finance related events
- Project work: Industry related project work every semester
- Weekend classes: To support working women
- Mentoring: By experienced and senior industry professionals
- Placement Opportunities: Students can participate in the regular placement activities of JDBIMS.
The objective of PGDFM programme is to enable the student understand different aspects of financial management and prepare for a career in finance management. The student also gets opportunity to participate in the ongoing academic activities of S.N.D.T Women’s University as well as upgrade professionally. The programme is designed to help the learner become a practitioner.
Medium of Instruction and Examination
A graduate in any discipline with 50% of marks at graduation for open category and 45% for reserved category from an Indian University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), and an interview at JDBIMS.
Interview at JDBIMS
Apply for admission
- Perspectives of Management
- Accounting for Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Project - I
- Financial Management
- Tax Management
- Financial Markets/ International Finance
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Project- II
About PGDFM Project
- A project has been introduced in each semester to enable the student to carry out practical work related to financial applications based on the background, interest and future plans of the student.
- The project will be guided by experienced faculty members. A manual of how to carry out the project will be provided in the beginning of the semester.
- A carefully chosen project of the first semester may be extended to the second semester and thus create a significant and purposeful report. This can add considerable value to the CV of a student who is interested in pursuing career in finance.
View course credits here