• The Students Council formally represents the students and endeavours to improve JDBIMS continually for the benefit of all stakeholders.
• The council shall strive to solve the problems of students being a liaison between the students and the faculty. Composition: The student’s council comprises of
• The General Secretary (GS)
• Assistant General Secretaries (AGS) – one for each full time programme
• Council Members – two from each class of the first year and one each from each specialization of fulltime programmes. General Secretary (GS) The Executive Head of the Students Council is the General Secretary (GS). The GS is an ex-officio member and represents the students of JDBIMS on the University students’ council
The Alumnae committee is responsible for nurturing linkages between alumnae community of JDBIMS, present all across the globe, and their alma mater. Its activities include the Alumni Reunion, Remote interaction sessions with alumni, etc.
This committee looks after organizing of events like Astitva, Alumni meet, Foundation Day, Pinnacle and also looks after coordinating the events held in various other management colleges.
ILLUMINATI is the e-magazine of JDBIMS. It is aimed to reach out the vision of JDBIMS in the corporate world though its vibrations. It includes various articles on various issues from both the corporate world as well as the students and the alumnae.
This committee looks after organizing Industrial visits so that students get an insight into the working environment of various industries like manufacturing units, banks etc. and to better prepare potential managers to face contemporary issues in the corporate world.
This committee looks after the summer internship recruitment and executive placements. It acts like a link between the corporate and the students and helps the students to find a career in their chosen field. Brochure committee provides information about the profile of JDBIMS and the Institute students. Brochure acts as a medium through which students can showcase their personal details to the corporate world.
These clubs are created with the objective of giving opportunities for students to organize activities and events related to their area of specialization and to explore areas of learning beyond the classroom and syllabus. The students to apply themselves imaginatively and give expression to the many talents they may have. Every club has an executive team comprising of President, Secretary and Treasurer.
1. Finance: The Finance Club is named ‘Finnascent’
2. HR: The HR club is named ‘THE HR CLUB’
3. Marketing: The Marketing club is named ‘THE MARKETING CLUB’
4. Operations: The Operations club is named ‘OPS-ERA’
Tries to inculcate reading habit among students and publishes books / magazine / articles / reviews written by students.
JDBIMS actively promotes and encourager s students to learn and play one of the best mind games. So far two training programmes were organized and many students even from other departments also participate in the training. JDBIMS provides opportunities for the overall development of the students. The students have facility for playing bridge all through the day.
The Committee hold debates on current topics and helps student to analyse the current affairs and take a stand on the issue. It also provides public speaking opportunity to enhance the level of confidence of the student. DRAMA CLUB Spots the talent of writing / scripting / directing dramas, skits, stand up acts, and other theatre event and organizes the shows.
The Entrepreneurship Cell was founded: by the joint “efforts of the NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network) and the students of MMS. Later christened “e-Nova”, the cell aims to foster, educate and help enable students and alumnus in creating and managing successful, ethical and socially responsible business ventures. The centre has undergone entrepreneurial growth itself since its initial formation-as the e-cell within the JDBIMS Business School in 2005.
Organizes nature walks, treks, hikes, bird watching sessions, for the outdoor enthusiasts and tries to build environment awareness and sensitization of students about the ecological issues.
Organizes various sport tournaments for the students and aims to increase team spirit and competitiveness among the students.