The mentorship programme started in full swing on 1st Feb. 2013. The institute has identified distinguished experts from various areas as mentors who will be contributing for the overall development of the students assigned under them. Students have been regularly interacting with their respective mentors and are finding the experience very enriching. Some of the distinguished experts identified as mentors are as follows:
1. Mr. Shekhar Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director, Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
2. Mr. K.C.Shashidhar, Chief General Manager, NABARD
3. Dr. Joy Deshmukh, Global Head, Corporate Social Responsibility, TCS
4. Mr. Ivan Bayross, Chairman and MD, Silicon Chip Technologies
5. Ms. Gladys Vaz, Consultant, HR and Training
6. Mr. S.S. Narayana Murthy, Banker Faculty, IBPS
7. Mr. V. Shankar, MD & CEO, Maximus Infoware (India) Pvt. Ltd.
8. Mr. Indrajit R. Sethi, CEO, Kirpal Consultancy Unlimited
9. Mr. Sridharan Mani, HR Consultant and Leadership Skills Trainer
10. Mr. Sanjeev Verma, Head of Corporate Communications, Reliance Power.
11. Mr. Sachin Kelkar, Head – APAC Scale Software Program & Services Group, Intel.
12. Mr. K. Ramakrishanan, Director, Knight Frank India.
13. Mr. S.R.Mallela, Consultant
14. Mrs. Priya Nagnath, Consultant, RedRock (India) Offshore Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
15. Mr. Acharya Shreyas, DGM, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
16. Mr. Sanket Salvi, HR Consultant
17. Mr. Avneesh Pandey, General Manager, Securities Exchange Board of India
18. Mr. Sanjay Das, Management Consultant, Metier Advisory
19. Mr. Bazil Shaikh, ex-CGM, Reserve Bank of India
20. Ms. Rupali Kale, Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
21. Ms. Geet Sethi, Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
22. Ms. Srividya S., Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
23. Mr. Prasad Ramnathan, Associate Vice-President, IGate Global Solutions
24. Mr. Mukund Prasad, Director, Group HR, Welspun Group
25. Mr. Alex Emanuel, HR Consultant and Director, PEOPLEPLUS