Prof. Yogesh Telugu
Core Faculty at JDBIMS
Prof. Yogesh Telugu working as an Assistant Professor (Marketing) with Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management SNDT Women’s University.
He has done MMM, Marketing from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) May 2010. He has also done M.Sc Biotech (Post Graduation) March – 2005 from Institute of Science (University of Mumbai) and also Advanced Professional Diploma in Computer Software & Applications from M/s. CMC (A joint venture of Tata Sons Ltd & Govt. of India).
Area: Marketing Management, Advertising & Sales promotion, Integrated Marketing Communication ,Product Management, Contemporary Issues in Mkg to B2B, Marketing & Retail Management.
Experience and Achievements
- Sucessfully Completed Faculty Devlopment Programme from IIM Kozhikode “ Learning to Do Academic Research for Publishing in Academic Journal and Doctoral Dissertation 2nd Dec to &7th Dec 2013.
- Paper entitled “Quality Measurement – A Challenge in E-Learning” has been published in the 13th International Conference on “Emerging Trends, Challenges & Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism & Information Technology” (IC-GBMTI-2013) by Research Development Association, India (ISSN0972-092X) July –December 2013.
- Participated in the Indo-Canada International Conference on Open & Flexible Distance Learning organized from 20th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013 .
- Participated in Tata Consultancy Service conference on Environmental sustainability & Corporate Responsibility (UNGC) 14th March 2013.
- Paper Presentation on Digital Marketing in AICTE sponsored International Conference, Consumer Dynamic & Marketing strategies in a Globalized Economic ERA, 29-30 October 2013.
- Participation In Workshop ICT integration in Higher Education attended on 25th June – 30thJune 2012.